Oh The Heavenly Bliss
Have you ever gone to the store and walked out having purchased something for absolutely zero money? I have, and it's sweet. I don't do it very often but I do like to take advantage of certain couponing deals, like when I got 300 diapers for $18. Not exactly free but pretty good deal. Last night Jen called me and we went to Target and took advantage of the mistake coupon that literally legally allowed highway robbery. It was sweet. We legally stole 61 candy bars. It was awesome. If you are craving some chocolate I just may be able to scratch that itch. The only sad part of the story is that they were running low on milk chocolate so the bulk of the stash is dark, which is not my favorite unless it is surrounding mint. But that's okay I think I will somehow find a way to drown my sorrows with free yummy chocolate.
5 comments:
That's True! It's all true! BOOYAH!!!!
SA-WEET! Way to go!
SIX - ONE ?
That's pretty nuts.
Jarom
Nice deal! How'd they manage that? Oops.
-- Melissa
It was a dollar off coupon but it didn't specify any exclusions or limits. One small candy bar is $1. I think they were trying to give a coupon for $1 off a bag of hershey's bliss. I think someone could have gotten fired over that one.
Mitzi
Post a Comment