
My friend Liz did a birthday giveaway on her blog and if you can believe it, I won! It was so exciting. I got my package yesterday and it was full of so many fun and cute things, it was great. Well today is my birthday and I've decided I want to do the same thing. So in celebration of birthdays, you can enter my giveaway by leaving a comment (you can just put your name). You have to post by Saturday at midnight. I will randomly draw a number and voila they winner will receive some gift package from me. I hope they will be as excited as I was. Good luck!
20 comments:
Happy Birthday Mitzi!!!
Yay hurray for birthdays, especially yours! I don't want you sending anything awesome to the Middle East, but I do want you to know that we wish you all the best for the year to come!
Have a wonderful day,
Richard and Catherine
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!! You are a totally awesome sister-in-law :)
Happy Birthday Mitzi Bitzi! Hope you have a great day! Love ya!
So glad you won! And I'm sorry the package was late, but since it came right before your birthday, I guess it's alright :) Happy Birthday!
What a fun idea!!! I hope you have a great Birthday and that your hubby spoils you! :)
Happy Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Mitzi! I hope you have an awesome day! I still remember the first birthday I celebrated with you in Royal Crest. Lindsay and I made you a cherry cheese cake. (Funny the things you remember)
Happy Birthday Mitzi!! It's Shawn's Grandma's birthday too ....crazy!!
So I totally want to win! I never win anything - and you know the shipping would be cheap to get it from your house to mine Ü
I hope you draw my name and I hope you have a fabulous birthday and that you are treated like a QUEEN all week!!! Ü
Happy birthday, babe! You are the most phatsickradtightsmoothcoolhotbad wife a guy could ever hope to have! Corbin and I are so lucky to have you. You are beautiful and wonderful and I love you more all the time. I'm looking forward to our hot date tonight - hooray for babysitters!
Your hubby
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy birthday!!!! If you want to go on a date, I will take Corbin (even overnight if you want!) Hope you have a great day!!!!
Aweee Mitzi just look at all these comments ! You know I'm a big fan of Mitzi Cannon! Happy Happy Birthday my friend! Left you a message on facebook! Big Love! JEN
Happy birthday!!!
yay! i vote for me! hahaha
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you make yourself some of that amazing BTS cake that you made for us. Yum. Have a good one!
Happy Birthday Mitz!
Hey, didn't you win Jen's giveaway also? Wow! You are one lucky girl! and I feel lucky to know you!
I hope your b-day was great! Love, love, love working with you... don't know what I'd do without you! I think you are just awesome!
Happy Birthday. Have a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry it's belated. I hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment