Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween
We had a fun Halloween. Corbin and I started out the day "watching" all of our Halloween cartoons, thanks to grandma Cannon. Scott was gone all day helping a ward member cut wood. We were trying to decide whether we wanted to order pizza and just go trick or treating around our neighborhood, but we decided to go to our friend's family party. They had chili, cornbread, tons of snacks and more homemade donuts than I've ever seen. It was great. We then went with everyone trick or treating in their neighborhood. Corbin was kind of funny. He was scared to go up to the people at their houses, so I had to get most of his candy for him. I figured this was appropriate since I'm probably going to eat most of it anyway. He also got tired so we had to take turns carrying him. He did always want to keep a piece of candy in each hand at all times. He did NOT want to put them in his bag or even eat them for that mater. Silly boy. Overall he did pretty well and had a lot of fun.
Here is the wood Scott got. I think he definitely feels more manly today.
Check out this costume. Isn't it awesome? I guess his dad built it and his mom painted it. I'm totally impressed.
Ready to go.
Approaching ever so carefully.
Carrying his spoils. He had to have something in both hands all night.
He was too tired to function. So mommy got to carry one baby on the inside and one baby on top.
Here he is enjoying his candy. He does not do well with chocolate. He just wants to suck it and make a mess I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SUPER cute costume!! I love it! Did you make it? :)
Nope I didn't make it. I got it at Savers, but I'm pretty sure it's homemade. I didn't want to spend the money on making a costume. That can be spendy. Maybe I'll be more ambitious next year.
Great pictures. Glad you had a fun time for Halloween. Corbin's messy face in that last picture is classic. I'm sure he likes candy as much as Bryson. I'm impressed Scott helped with the wood.
-- Melissa
Glad you guys had fun! Corbin's costume looks adorable on him. Love the last picture! Oh and P.S. your jacket is really super cute.
That Wall-E costume is amazing (even if the movie sucked). But I think i'm going to kidnap the chicken. We got zero trick or treaters this year!
Post a Comment