Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Corbin's Feathered Friend

This morning I walked into the office and opened the blinds only to see a duck standing in our front yard. We had just finished getting Corbin dressed and putting on his socks and shoes so I decided to take him out to see the duck. He was so excited he couldn't even stand it.

6 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

What's even more hilarious is watching Corbin watch himself on video. Classic!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Ha! That's super cute!! I kept waiting for that frickin duck to fly...Geez! How many times did it run around that tree before it got the idea!! :)

Melissa said...

So cute. That's hilarious. How did a duck just show up in your yard?

Jarom and Melissa said...

Too funny. Jarom

BlogMOMster said...

It's like Corbin imprinted on the duck! I love his grinning up at you trying to see where the wondrous duck was in the first place.

Brandon, Lesley, Drew and Carter said...

So Cute!! Hey your little girl is so stinkin cute!! I love that name gabby! Congratulations a little bit late!!