Sunday, April 11, 2010
Oh Corbin
Nothing much going on around here this week. Mostly we think Corbin is crazy and hilarious and we have captured many of those moments on camera. Although this week I actually got to do two sewing projects. It was very exciting. It's a lot harder to find time to do that now.
I got tennis balls from Jen so I could wash and dry my down coat. Afterwards I let Corbin play with them and it was like Christmas. We threw the ball back and forth a bunch of times. The next day he took it outside and immediately threw it over the fence. I ended up taking him on a bike ride to go pick it up. Scott told me that was like negotiating with terrorists. Now he knows he can not only throw the ball over the fence, but when he does he gets a bike ride. He has a point. Anyway the next day he threw it over the fence and I wouldn't go get it so this picture is of him peeking through a hole in our fence at his tennis balls. Don't mind the fact that he's half naked and it was freezing outside. He knows how to open the door and when he's inside whenever I put pants on him he pretty much always takes them off. Also do you notice the nice wedgie he has going on with his onsie. Comfy.
I don't know why he did this. He only laid down for 5 seconds but I was able to capture it on camera first.
"I don't want it, nap." Well apparently he does. He has been fighting his naps a little bit this week. A couple of times he wouldn't take one but then he would gas out on the couch around 4:00. My favorite thing was when he was eating his orange one day around 3:00, after not having a nap, he laid his head down on the kitchen counter. I said sarcastically, "oh are you going to take a nap now" and he said "yes." It was so funny. Guess what he did, after I put him down he went straight for the couch and fell asleep.
Corbin's first fort, which he calls fork. I will say "Corbin fort not fork, ta ta." Then Corbin says back to me "fork, ta ta." It's hilarious.
Now this boy knows how to take matters into his own hands. That was the Paula Deen strawberry shortcake by the way and it was delish. I want some right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute little boy! You're such a great Mom! I wish I knew how to sew... I acutally wish I had the time to learn :)
how cute is he! Good times at your house!
Love the onesie wedgie. classic.
Seriously, he cracks me up!! That was so funny how Scott recognized the bike ride as a reward for throwing that ball over the fence!! Too funny.
What a funny kid. It's nice to have Corbin around as someone to compare to, especially as we embark on the toddler bed phase ourselves. Yuck!
Oh Corbin! What fun! Do you remember how dull your life was before Corbin! Now every day's a new adventure. I love getting to read about each new Corbin story! Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment