Tuesday, April 27, 2010

As always here is another post with far too many pictures. Oh well. Last Monday I was watching the morning news and I saw that it was going to be a beautiful day and that the rest of the week was going to be much colder and rainier. So I made a few calls and got Gabe's family and Alex's family to meet us at the park for a bring your own fast food get together. Good times were had by all.
Gabby did this the whole time.
Good ol' Corbin and Brigitte these two are pretty hilarious together. Brigitte is 7 months younger but she is crazy wild like Corbin and she already knows her ABC's and numbers so it's like they are the same age.
Leave it to Aunt Christy to be prepared with the entertainment. That was two days before she had cutie Spencer. Corbin absolutely loves bubbles. I need to get some of those. He always talks about the bubbles after nursery.
Gabby loves to tilt her head back and fall asleep, it's pretty funny. I think I was pretty much falling asleep too knowing that Scott would soon be victorious yet again at Settlers.
Okay is it just me or are her eye lashes freakishly long.
Another eye lash picture. Now I really need Scott to just stop everything and take a picture of her when she is smiling. J/K. We'll get a smiling picture one of these days.

Not surprisingly Corbin was on one last Sunday. He got on the floor and struck a pose and then he even held his pose while we went and grabbed the camera. I think this kid might love the lime light. And yes that is marker on his leg and eye. After that is was a fun game of try to jump and land on mommy.




Ha, you missed!

5 comments:

Shelley Beal said...

Never too many pictures!!! Love your blog.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Fun pictures. I love Corbin's game and that you got it on camera.

Jen said...

I want your baby! If I say it enough will you give her to me! You love me right!

The Richards Family said...

So fun that your family lives close so you can get together. And yes Gaby's eyelashes are way long...I too am jealous. I run 8 miles on Saturday. Am I looking forward to it....not really! Chao

Karen said...

Love the pictures, love the car seat cover you made for Gaby, LOVE your hair Mitzi!!