Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthday and Giveaway

It's Scott's birthday today. He is the best. I'm so lucky to be his wife. Go ahead and wish him a happy birthday and get a chance to win in my giveaway. It will probably be an apron, so if you're a guy and you win you'll have a nice gift to give your wife. You have until Wednesday at 7:00 pm to enter.

10 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Scott! I wished you a happy birthday on FB but I'll do it again :)...HAPPY BIRTHDAY you ol' man ;) We are lucky to have you in this family.

Jen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Scott! May your garden grow to be everything you dream of and more! If it doesn't ta heck with it!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Scott!! Hope you had a great day! :)

Nicole said...

Happiest Birthday Scooter-ooo! We love you and were so happy to see you and your darling family this last weekend. We had so much fun. You will have to wrastle those Beal's into playing some Cannonball with you on a nice sunny day in Boise to celebrate. Love you! Have a great birthday!

Catherine said...

Happy birthday Scott! I still remember when you helped Richard blow up a million red balloons for me that 1st valentine's day. What a guy! Hope you have a good one.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Barb said...

Happy Bday, Scott!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Scott!! Remember when you explained to us how a microwave works??? I gotta say - you are wiser than your years. You know way more than a boy your age should :)

mindy said...

Happy Birthday, Scott. Two words: Boromir.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Scott!