Coining a phrase my son says a million times a day. I just have to say "I did it!" I sometimes look at all of the crafty blogs out there and get motivated to try some of the projects, but most of the time I don't follow through. I love ruffled shirts, they are my new favorite thing. I was on a run with Jen and we were talking about re-purposing shirts and I decided that I was going to try it. The next weekend I went to the Park City outlet malls and found this cute blue shirt at the Gap for $1.97 originally $16.99. So I bought two and used the other to cut up and make a ruffle. I then sewed it on. It wasn't hard but I think I may have found a new obsession. Repurposing. I'm excited to look for steals on clearance racks that I can cutesy up. I have to give a shout out to Jen who taught me all I know. Check out her crafty blog. Dangerously Domestic. (Don't mind my wicked awesome smile. Man I am seriously photogenic).
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I did it!
Coining a phrase my son says a million times a day. I just have to say "I did it!" I sometimes look at all of the crafty blogs out there and get motivated to try some of the projects, but most of the time I don't follow through. I love ruffled shirts, they are my new favorite thing. I was on a run with Jen and we were talking about re-purposing shirts and I decided that I was going to try it. The next weekend I went to the Park City outlet malls and found this cute blue shirt at the Gap for $1.97 originally $16.99. So I bought two and used the other to cut up and make a ruffle. I then sewed it on. It wasn't hard but I think I may have found a new obsession. Repurposing. I'm excited to look for steals on clearance racks that I can cutesy up. I have to give a shout out to Jen who taught me all I know. Check out her crafty blog. Dangerously Domestic. (Don't mind my wicked awesome smile. Man I am seriously photogenic).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hate you and your crafts. dang it why am I creatively challenged???? SO CUTE. And brilliant I might add....
fun fun
Super cute!! And, yes your smile is so sexy :) Ha!
Good work! Teach me, teach me!
Thanks for the shout out Mitz! You look cute in your shirt and you are photogenic! Don't be a hater of yourself! GEESH! I'm so excited that you did it without my help - not because I don't want to help you but because I think it makes you more proud of your work!
Good for you!
NICE WORK!! Looks great! You are so crafty!!!
YOU are dangerously domestic, Mitzi! I love that shirt. Very, very cute.
Post a Comment