I just want to take this opportunity to say how grateful I am for my wonderful wife--the mother of our wonderful children. I admire so much about her and give thanks for her every day in my prayers. I don't think I could find, design, or create a better wife for myself than she has been to me. She is such a delight to me and my love for her increases every day. She takes such good care of our children and I know is going to be an incredible force for good in their lives. I am so happy that I married her not only for myself but for the incomparable blessing that she is now and will continue to be for our children. Mitzi, I love you!
As for my own mother, I think that cute videos of the only two Cannon grand-kiddies will be one of the best presents I could give her (second only to bringing them to visit in person, which we did last weekend). Happy Mothers' Day, Mom! Thanks for raising me up so well and teaching me the things I needed to know to marry a fine woman myself. Speaking of, I quoted some of your wisdom in church today during our Elder's quorum lesson: "If you do it right the first time, you won't have to fix it later." I've found that goes for marriage and just about anything else in life--what great advice! Thanks, Mom! I love you too!
Corbin decided to be a frog one day. We had both taught him that frogs say "ribbit" and Mitzi one day taught him how they hop. This day, he put it all together.
Gabby is becoming quite a talker. We love listening to her stories and watching her eyes and lips strain with effort as she tries to produce sounds. Behind the camera, my face was unconsciously straining with hers as though doing so would somehow help.
8 comments:
Awww! I love that picture of you two! Soooo gorgeous! Happy Mother's Day, Mitzi! You are a WONDERFUL Mamma! Your kids are sure lucky to have you!! :)
Thanks babe, that was so nice. I have to say I have a fantastic mother in law who raised the best son.
cute picture of you lovebirds!!!! that was pretty sweet scott!
and you have some of the best kids around. not to mention cutest! it must be your superior mothering skills! teach me o wise one!
I love the talking baby video. Too cute.
Jarom
What a nice tribute to the moms in your life. Happy Mother's Day, Mitzi. Cute videos of the kids.
We loved being with you this weekend. What an outstanding family! Love the videos!!!!!!!!!
That picture of you two is so cute! You guys have such a cute little family!
Awesome picture! Not that that hasn't been said :).
Post a Comment