Monday, August 16, 2010

How to Eat a Rattlesnake

I will be doing a longer post about our exciting and memorable Elders' Quorum float trip down Hell's Canyon once I receive the photo compilation from all of the various trip photographers. Until then, enjoy the video below where I demonstrate some of the skills I've learned from watching Man vs. Wild on TV.

6 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

So gross!

Melissa said...

Okay, DISGUSTING! I'm glad you could survive in the middle of nowhere if you had to, but since you didn't have to, that's just gross. On the other hand, you would definitely out-survive me so I guess, more power to you.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Totally funny. I was impressed.

Jarom

Shelley Beal said...

I died laughing!!!

Nicole said...

oh my gosh, Scott...I can't even...holy cow

BlogMOMster said...

Okay, I'm not even watching this - Scott does Bear Grylls, yuck!