My wonderful wife is enjoying a well-deserved vacation in Colorado visiting a dear friend. We dropped her off at the airport on Thursday and were all sad as we watched her walk through the doors of the airport to fly away for a few days. But at least for me it made me reflect on what a wonderful woman I married, and what a great mother she is to our children. We miss you, but we are so glad you get to have a fun Birthday vacation! Enjoy yourself, take your time, and we'll have hugs and kisses waiting when you get back!
Here are some pictures and videos that will hopefully brighten your Birthday just a little more and that will help you know how much your family at home loves you, Mitzi!
Gabby pulls off something that sounds like "Mama" at around 1:13, but you have to get through quite a few beautiful grunts and growls to get there. Of course, she was doing it a lot better before I got the camera out, but such is the nature of the beast when filming children.

7 comments:
Cute post babe. Thanks! I miss you guys I will see you soon. I'm team Scott thank you very much. If I'm team anything it's team Peeta, Jacob and Edward can go be disfunctional somewhere else. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Mitzi!!! I loved the picture of Corbin!! HA! That made my day :)
Happy Birthday Mitzi!!! :)
Happy Birthday, Mitzi. What a nice birthday gift for you. Fun pictures and videos of the kids. Love that Corbin is feeding Mouse.
Poor Corbin . . . Poor Mouse! He's got to learn to live with disappointment.
YAY for Mitzi having some girl time and YAY for the cutest post of the chillins. Corbin is so funny and I love the video of grunting Gabby. HAHA! So fun. Happy Birthday Mitzi!!!
Happy Birthday Mitz!!! Hope you're having some fun girl time. You deserve it! Love me some Corbin & Gabs. Cute post Scottie! xo
Post a Comment