Wednesday, December 15, 2010
A Mover and a Shaker
Wow, Gabby is 10 months old now. She is really cute and funny when she is happy. She has not been very happy this week for some reason. We just try to roll with it. On a brighter note she has started to army crawl. It's pretty funny to watch. Some good things about Gabby are that she is a good sleeper and eater. She loves her brother and she loves her pink blanket. We also call her out billy goat because she loves to try to eat paper, card board boxes, baby wipes--you name it. She is also incredibly flexible. I mean I know babies are flexible but she freaks me out. She changes herself from sitting up to laying on her stomach by doing a full Chinese split. Ouch. Scott and I can barely touch our toes so this is pure craziness to us. She babbles a lot and it is very cute. She absolutely has to be held facing out. Whenever I hold her the other way she forces her arm out so I will turn her immediately! Oh that girl.

Videos 1 and 3 are of Gabby crawling. Video 2 is showing how Gabby always scrunches up her face and breathes in and out really fast. She does it all the time. It's pretty funny. We will be driving in the car and hear her doing it in her car seat. Sorry about our video camera. I don't know why the sound does that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a joy to see these!
oh my gosh! i love the 2nd video. she is SO cute!!!! she looks so petite compared to our tanker :) what a cute little girl!
corbin looks like he is an awesome big brother!!!
What a cutie. She's definitely getting around. The second video with her faces and noises is pretty funny. So cute!
Post a Comment