Sunday, October 9, 2011

Corbin will say and do funny things all the time and I'll think I should write that down, well this week I actually did. Here are a few funny one liners from this last week. "Mom, can I get a drink? I'm tired and hungry." "Mom you're my best friend." "Mom are you making breakfast? Can I have chocolate chips until then?" Oh man kids are cute which is a good thing, otherwise they would just be a lot of work, am I right?

Thank goodness for second hand stores and not only that but stores that will only take clothes that are not stained or too worn. I got some amazing stuff this week. I was stoked! Gabby has zero fall clothes and I got so depressed when I compared the different stores prices on clothes. You have got to be kidding me? I am sorry but I am not going to buy a shirt for Gabby for $30. I rarely spend that amount on myself. I don't know how they justify charging the same price as adult clothing when they use so much less material. Luckily I finally grew a brain and decided to go to Other Mothers and Kid to Kid. I found some sweet stuff that was seriously cute and for such amazing prices. Blessings of tithing. Seriously Gabby needed a new Sunday outfit and this store had a dress and then in a different section they had a sweater that totally matched. Total price $6. Amazing. Seriously, blessings of paying your tithing.

Scott and I celebrated our Anniversary this week. We've been married 6 years. It has flown by. I love being married to Scott so much. I feel blessed. We have a great time together and we are on the same page about practically everything. It's awesome, I always knew I would love being married. We went out to dinner to celebrate and a girl from my hometown was our server and she hooked us up big time. We had enough leftovers for us to have a lot for dinner again last night and it was good. I wanted to go bike the greenbelt with Scott yesterday, that would have been tons of fun but there really wasn't anyone to watch all of the children. It will take me awhile to trust a babysitter with Piper. Oh well, we will do that another time.
I swear Piper is practically a giant. She is growing fast. This is her first time wearing her Sunday outfit and it already doesn't fit! I'm super annoyed because it was pretty spendy and she has already outgrown it. Annoying. I'm still going to have her wear it anyway. Who cares if it doesn't cover her bottom, that's pretty in style now a days anyway. Seriously Gabby grew super slow. I looked at old pictures of Gabby and the clothes she wore at 4 months are fitting Piper at 5 weeks. Crazy.
Yep that's sacrament meeting. I was in the mother's lounge feeding Piper, this one was all Scott.
I have never decorated my kids room. I am not good with decorating and it was never something I cared enough about to spend money on. Scott has wanted to hang up some church pictures for awhile and I told him to go for it. It looks a little churchy but hey their room has never looked better.

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i love her church outfit!!! i say, stick her in that til she is busting out of it!!! it is adorable!

happy anniversary! isn't it amazing to be married to your bf? :)

BlogMOMster said...

Tell me what clothes your kids need and what sizes to buy! I have some rockin' Macy's deals that expire before you get here. I have some more for after that! I am so excited to shop for the baby! Looking forward to your visit. Even Clark told me last week how much he has missed Corbin and Gabby and is excited to see you all.

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary. Love the pictures of little Piper, and of course it's always fun to see what Gabby and Corbin are up to. I too have to express my enthusiasm for second hand stores that help me clothe my child for a fraction of the cost. And what kid doesn't run up to the stand in sacrament meeting? Though not all of them manage to bring a carseat with them. That's impressive.

The Cannons said...

In Scott's defense we were sitting on the front row, she hadn't escaped very far. I'm just glad she didn't have the baby with her. Ha.

Jen said...

I especially love that he took a picture of her during sacrament meeting! Hilarious!! Miss Piper is getting so chubby - cute little babe!