1. I grew up on a farm but I never did farm work. I barely know what my dad grows.

3. I am a former health teacher and my favorite subject to teach was sex ed...I never had such undivided attention. Who knew 8th graders could be so quiet?

4. I have never broken a bone and considering how clumsy I can be this is somewhat surprising. On the other hand, I am a big chicken and I hate high adventure so I guess it's not that amazing.

5. I have never kissed or held hands with anyone from my hometown. I think I am my only sibling who hasn't kissed someone from Arco, except for hopefully Kelsey and Keaton who are only 15.

6. I tucked my prom dress into my nylons when we were at dinner. Talk about embarrassing!

My lucky 6:
1. Kate Cowley
2. Piper Johnston
3. Kristi Nielsen
4. Melissa Guthrie
5. Sasha Hannibal
6. Janet Cannon
6 comments:
I love that you had a photo for each fact! Now the pressure's on to be as creative as you! Wish I could have been their for the prom dress fiasco...that's awesome.
Dang....this might take me awhile to do....Especially since you "tagged" me on a thursday night...Duh the best TV night!
well done!
I am a bit concerned over your meat picture...is that a whale split open???
heres to borderline vegetarienism! YAY
Ok ok I did it. It only took me the last two hours of work time. Shhhh don't tell my boss.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks for the tag invite. It was fun, though rather difficult to think of witty things to say. I love the whole prom dress thing. That is embarrassing. But on the bright side, it probably will die with the people in your small town. As for the whole pregnancy thing, I'm actually not doing too bad. I thought I'd be sicker than a dog, but I've been pretty lucky. Thanks for keeping in touch!
Post a Comment