I think I might do this one night if I happen to have a good sport for a field sobriety test. Maybe I'll bust out some of my N'Sync moves to see how well he can groove that!
Hey Scott! It's Megan Madsen/Layer. I found your blog through Micaela! You really liked 28 Days Later? It totally freaked me out. I don't think I could watch it again. I'm such a pansy!
Oh my gosh i just peed my pants... not literally this time. just figuretively. that was awesome! congrats brother!!!! i'm so proud of you! what an accomplishment in your journey. I'm sure you'll have lots of fantastic stories for us as the journey continues.
3 comments:
Scott- your blog is fantastic. We're enjoying all the thoughts, pics and clips. Keep up the good work, ya star-trek nerd.
*high five*
Hey Scott! It's Megan Madsen/Layer. I found your blog through Micaela! You really liked 28 Days Later? It totally freaked me out. I don't think I could watch it again. I'm such a pansy!
Oh my gosh i just peed my pants... not literally this time. just figuretively. that was awesome! congrats brother!!!! i'm so proud of you! what an accomplishment in your journey. I'm sure you'll have lots of fantastic stories for us as the journey continues.
Post a Comment