Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mitzi at Seven Months

Our little boy is kicking and punching and getting his shimmy on all over the place. Mitzi and I can sit and watch him squirm and wiggle around in her stomach. It's quite a sight. Only two more months until our little Christmas baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! I can't wait for the beebee! Are you guys in your new house yet? What are your plans for the holidays? I think the fam may come down to our parts for Thanksgiving. Would you guys be able to come? Love you and miss you both.

Amber said...

Soooo stinking cute!!! You make me miss being pregnant! =)

Piper said...

Wow, you look great!

Clark Cannon said...

BRO!!!! That's so sweet! I'm heckof excited for you two!

Jed and Kate said...

Mitzi, you look so cute! I can't believe it's only 2 months away!! That is so soon!! Crazy!

Cristy Symkoviak Ertel said...

Mitz!
You look so cute! I was just thinking about you and I found your blog through Kristi's blog! How are you? We need to keep in touch! email me...cristyertel@gmail.com!