What is your husband's name?
Will Scott Cannon (Scott)
How long have you been together?
3 years, 2 years married
How long did you date?
We met and started dating in January and we were married in October.
Who eats more?
Scott for sure, although I do snack a lot more than he does so maybe that adds up to more. Who knows?
Who said I love you first?
I thought it first that’s for sure, I just had to wait for him to FINALLY say it. That’s the way our whole relationship worked I was six steps ahead and just had to play it cool and wait for him to take the lead.
Who is taller?
Scott.
Who has more speeding tickets?
Me, unfortunately.
Who is smarter?
No contest, Scott. Next to him I’m a big dummy.
Who is more sensitive?
It depends. I think we are both pretty sensitive
When there is a fight who usually wins?
If it’s a real serious fight it’s not about who’s right, it’s about coming up with a resolution fast. Although I really don’t know if we fight, we have problems that we work out; we don’t really fight about them. But if it’s not a serious fight it’s totally me. I am so right all the time. Ha.
Who does the laundry?
Me, although for the first year and a half of our marriage we did our own laundry. I guess we were just used to doing that. After we had a closet big enough for us both to store our clothes in we started putting our laundry in the same baskets and that’s when I took over.
Who does the dishes?
With Scott's stressful and busy job he helps out when he can, he used to do the dinner dishes every night and I'm sure he will do more when his life isn't so crazy.
Who sleeps on the right?
Before we got married we both liked that side of the bed. I let Scott know straight away that the right side would be my side. He’s a good sport like that.
Who pays the bills?
I used to pay most of the bills when I was working, now he pays all the bills. Sometimes I pay the cell phone bill with the credit card (to build rewards).
Who mows the lawn?
We barely bought a house and haven’t bought a lawn mower yet. It will probably be Scott although I do enjoy mowing the lawn. We’ll see.
Who cooks dinner?
99% of the time it’s me, but Scott cooks sometimes. I hate experimenting and that’s what Scott likes to do if I don’t put out his creative cooking fire.
Who drives when you are together?
Scott, I hate to drive.
Who is more stubborn?
Um, me.
Who kissed whom first?
Scott of course, once again finally. I guess I was waiting with kissy eyes for a long time. I thought I was playing it pretty cool but he knew I wanted him to kiss me. Oh well.
Who asked who out first?
Well technically Dustin Fife did because he set up a double date with my roommate. Scott didn’t even call me before the date to tell me what was going to happen. That was a turn off. But he did make the after-the-date phone call the next morning, so that was good. I was so excited.
Who proposed?
Scott. It was short and sweet and to the point, just my style, and he totally caught me off guard even though I had already picked out my ring. Well done.
Who has more siblings?
I do. I have 8, and he has 4.
People I am tagging: Jenny, Christy, Carole, Janet, Melissa, Amber, Sasha
1 comment:
Funny the things you find out about people on these things. Who knew you both liked the right side
-- Melissa
Post a Comment