Thursday, February 7, 2008

We totally scored!

Our new ward is really amazing. They have been so nice and welcoming. I got a phone call from a lady in our ward who I had met once who wanted to throw me a baby shower. There are two other new moms in the ward so it was a combined party for the three of us. So picture all of Corbin's presents times three. I couldn't believe it. Corbin's going to be lookin' good.

5 comments:

Piper said...

Wow, congrats. That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! No kidding. What cute clothes! You guys are set!

BlogMOMster said...

Corbin will look great in all the new duds. He's the cutest model they could have!

Sarady said...

It's not fair that you look so incredible after having a baby a month ago. Some girls get all the breaks.
Sarah

Jarom and Melissa said...

Nice work, Mitzi! It's always helpful to get all that stuff!
-- Melissa