I tried a new recipe and it was so dang good that I will share the recipe. It is for pork burritos and they taste like Barbacoa, so good.
Ingredients:
3 to 4 pound pork roast
salt
pepper
garlic powder
1/2 cup green enchilada sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
Directions:
1. Sprinkle meat generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on all sides
2. Place meat in crock pot to cook on low for 7 to 8 hours
3. After cooking take out roast and shred the meat
4. Put the meat back in the crock pot
5. Mix enchilada sauce and brown sugar together and add to meat and let it heat through
So dang good. Be sure to add all your favorite burrito fixin's like beans, rice, cheese, sour cream, etc.
I hope you enjoy.
http://www.recipezaar.com/195519
2 comments:
Oh yummy!! That does sound so dang good! My friend just gave me a recipe for Cafe Rio pork so I just went shopping to get all the ingredients to try it. I'll have to try this one out too!
That sounds pretty dang good. My sister-in-law also has an amazing pork taco recipe. I'll have to try yours and do a taste test! Mmmmmm tacos!
Thanks for sharing!
-Kate
Post a Comment