Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Fuzzy Little Ewok

My favorite of Corbin's outfits is this blue, fuzzy, footie-pajama suit with a hood and ears on top. We dressed him up in it on Easter's eve and everyone around the Beal home started referring to him as the "little blue Ewok." Anyway, he was a popular fellow around Arco this weekend. Here are a couple of pictures and videos (for those of you, like his parents, who just can't get enough):

Corbin's preferred manner of travel - sound asleep, dreaming of his next bottle.

This is what Corbin invariably finds at the bottom of a bottle: A whole lot of Zzz-s.

The fuzzy blue Ewok.

Not even getting burped is enough to rouse this boy on a full stomach (especially when it's close to his bedtime).




When Corbin decides he's tired, there's pretty much no talking him out of it.


Corbin was doing this funny tongue sucking thing after Church, but by the time I got the camera he'd decided he was hungry. I tried to calm him down by Ooo-ing and making raspberry's at him, and he couldn't help but laugh in spite of himself.

3 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

He's adorable. How fun that he's being more interactive and laughing and talking now. I find his sleeping habits hilarious. Does he ever get an actual burp out? And I love the Ewok outfit.
-- Melissa

Anonymous said...

In that picture, he's half the size of Mitzi already! He is SO CUTE! I miss that little guy. I love the videos. Keep em' coming. Loves you guys! xo

BlogMOMster said...

What could be cuter than a baby Ewok??? - Corbin!!!