Corbin has been getting so much more personality lately. He will be three months old this week, and we are loving him more and more every day. Here's a little video of our Sunday evening conversation:
Here are two other videos that we took of our little Corbin this morning. He woke up at 6:15am and decided he wasn't tired anymore. So daddy hung out with him for an hour before both he and daddy decided they'd gotten up too early. These videos were taken at about 9:30am. We don't know if he was having a bad dream, baby sleep-talking, or what.
6 comments:
Those expressions are hilarious.
Thanks for helping me stay awake tonight while I'm at work.
Jarom
That's too funny. When I feed Eli, he makes these cute sighing noises, I like to pretend he's talking to me :)
That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. We had so much fun together in Las Vegas and miss the chance to be around the little guy. But this is great. Thanks for sharing?
Oh, I think this is so precious. Are you saving or printing these blog entries. It's much better than any baby book.
I love that he's crying in his sleep. I think of him dreaming about a bottle that he can't have or something. We also love the video of him just jabbering away. How fun! He's getting more and more adorable.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment