Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tagged Again

10 years ago I was sweet 16 never been kissed.


5 things on my to-do list for today...
1. Well it’s almost 9:00 at night so not much.
2. I need to write everyone’s name from my relief society on their newsletter.
3. I might watch Lost online.
4. Finish my tag
5. Go to bed!


5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Apples
2. Yogurt
3. String cheese
4. Wheat thins
5. Anything with sugar preferably chocolate


What would I do if I suddenly became billionaire?
1. I would buy an even bigger house with a swimming pool
2. I would invest a ton so I would never have to worry about money again.
3. I would travel everywhere
4. I would help all family members to get out of any debt
5. I would get new cars


5 places I've lived.
1. Arco, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Provo, UT
5. Boise, ID (For the summer I've lived in Phoenix, San Diego, Laie, HI) I say those because I have left the states of Idaho and Utah.


5 jobs I've had
1. Waitress
2. Tutor
3. Fruit Inspector
4. Teacher
5. Mommy


5 things you don't know about me.
1. This will be hard since I wrote 100 things about me already, ok well I hate to wear shoes. In the winter I prefer slippers, summer flip flops.
2. I also hate wearing coats even though I am freezing most of the time. They are so bulky and annoying.
3. I love to shop and buy new clothes but am usually dissatisfied by my own wardrobe.
4. I like the salmon at Sizzler better than anywhere else, ridiculous I know.
5. I hate to drive.


People I am tagging: Kate, Piper, Carole, Micaela, Christy, Melissa, Kristi, Cat

No comments: