Friday, July 25, 2008

Anyone Interested?


I've e-mailed a lot of people, but for anyone whose e-mail address I might not have, I have "completed" my Book of Mormon maps project and it is ready for dissemination. Of course, as I write this I have in my mind an array of changes I'm planning to make for a future version (including mapping the unwieldy Book of Ether), but I'm not going to be doing any serious work on it for the foreseeable future so I'm putting it out there now. If anyone is interested in receiving a copy, its size makes e-mail prohibitive (most e-mail attachments are limited to 10MB, but the complete presentation is around 35MB), but I can chop it up and send it to you in smaller pieces if you are willing to put them back together yourself.

So for anyone who is interested in learning why the land of Antionum, home of the apostate Zoramites, was of such strategic importance to Alma and the Nephites; or for anyone who wonders how in the world Limhi's scouts could make it all the way to the Land of Desolation from the Land of Nephi without ever stumbling across the expansive Nephite civilization that lay between; or for anyone who has no idea what in the world is going on between chapters 43 and 62 of Alma besides that the 2000 stripling Ammonite warriors show up in there somewhere, I may be able to help.

Leave me your e-mail address in a comment here, or e-mail me directly if you have my address and I will get it to you.

Sorry for the poor resolution here - It's better in the presentation

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, yeah, send it this way!
kgallup[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks, and yes that is nerdy, but I'm glad you did it :)

hg said...

Mitzi,
Hi. This is Heather Gossell and I am a friend of Gabe and Christie's. I met you and Scott a long time ago at a baseball game in San Diego. ANY WAY, I am very interested in your maps. Great work! I would love to get a copy of what you've done. There's a great, free, way to send large files at yousendit.com - that way you wouldn't have to chop it up. I would be so appreciative if you would send it to me. My email address is gossell@gmail.com. Let me know what you think. From what I can see, your maps look amazing.
Thank you,
Heather