Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Regular Crawling Baby


Corbin has figured out how to crawl the old fashioned way, of course this hasn't been without days of basically crying all day while he is awake. He just wants to do everything so fast and he gets very frustrated. This morning I got him out of his crib and he was standing next to it. So now that he can crawl without crying he has to try to stand next to anything and he is back to crying. Any bets on when he will be walking? I think it's not too far away. By the way Corbin isn't even 7 months old yet. Craziness.




5 comments:

Karen said...

Way to go little man!!! Eli has decided that if it requires effort, it's not really for him! He barely even stands when we hold him! Corbin will be running marathons before Eli even rolls over onto his stomach...

Anna Beal said...

Doesn't it go by so fast? Dejah walked at 11 months, but I've seen them walking aroun 9 months...Crazy huh. He is so dang cute I just want to keep him.

Scot and Jenny said...

He is the cutest little thing ever! I wish we could get together too, I need to meet this cutie Corbin and I miss my roomie!! I looked in to maybe us taking a road trip for Labor Day weekend but with gas prices the way they are, it would just be insane for such a short trip. We may be doing some reorganizing at work though so maybe I will have more time and we could figure something out! By the way, did you get the email I sent you today...you would have been freaking out if you had been there! Chomp chomp chomp!!

Melissa said...

Too funny. Man he learns fast.

Royce and Annika said...

He's learning so fast! Royce walked at 9 months, so I'm worried about Bridget walking that soon too. I don't want to have to run around after her that soon.