Corbin is learning how to crawl and life is about to get a lot more interesting. Scott was watching him in the office one day this week and in about twenty minutes, he made his way to every corner of the room where he could find a nice electrical cord to chew on (don't worry - we stopped him before he did much chewing, but as was said, life is about to get a lot more interesting).
5 comments:
I can't believe how tall he looks. Well, actually I can, but it still is pretty surprising. I've been busy with job interviews, but we'll have to talk soon.
Jarom
That is Hillarious!! You guys are definately in for some Fun Fun Fun...especially if he is "into" electrical chords.
It's absolutely hilarious that he goes for the cords as bait. But I guess that doesn't surprise me much since he has Scott for a father. He's impressive, as always. What an excellent little army crawler.
-- Melissa
Yay Corbin! Way to go! That rocking is way too cute and it's so precious how his face just lit up at the end of the first video for you, Scott, when you said "hey, buddy!" It's the best when the chubbers smile, isn't it?
Who taught Corbin the army crawl? That's awesome. So, about So You Think You can Dance, my top four are Will, Katee, Joshua, and Chelsea. I think Katee and Will are the best two, but I want Will to win. This season has been a good one!
Post a Comment