Cousins Galore
There isn't a whole lot to report around here. I have been doing a lot of shopping lately with birthday money, which is probably one of my favorite things. I'm also in the middle of a few projects, but other than that things are pretty much same old same old. Corbin is picking up more and more language all of the time which is fun and exciting.
As far as the pregnancy is concerned things couldn't be better in my eyes. I feel really grateful to have pretty easy pregnancies. Plus I'm already 6 months pregnant. This is going too fast, I'm not ready for her to come out yet. This baby girl is a mover and a shaker. I thought maybe I would get more of a break with a girl, but I'm thinking she's going to be just as crazy as Corbin.
Scott and I went to Target and they were having a crazy deal on 24 on DVD, so we bought a few seasons. Scott is really wishing he would have bought more because the sale is over and 24 is just that good. We have been watching episodes of 24 when we get the chance. I seriously forget everything in that show so it's kind of like watching it for the first time, well sort of. We are loving it. Well here are a few random pictures.
I usually slice my olives but for some reason I didn't and to my surprise when I gave Corbin whole olives he immediately put them on his fingers. I thought that was funny because I don't know I guess I thought someone showed kids to do that.
This is our drooly baby, oh wait he's almost 2. What the heck? He is so dang drooly. He's had all of his teeth forever (minus his back molars). I don't know maybe it takes months and months of work to get those out because he sure is drooly.
We had rake the ward this morning. It was freezing. It snowed last night and it was 32 degrees this morning. Our ward rakes some of our ward members yards, mainly the elderly and single ladies. Raking up frozen leaves is a lot harder than raking up regular leaves I'll tell you that much. Corbin did pretty well. He loves to be outside.
Gabe and Christy needed a babysitter last night so we said no problem, then I talked to Anna on the phone and thought that they wouldn't mind getting out too. So I called her up and told her to drop her kids off. They had so much fun and of course they just entertained each other so it was pretty low maintenance. Corbin had tons of fun playing with his cousins, we really do need to get them together more often.
6 comments:
Thankyou so much for doing that for us. It was really nice.
I'm so glad you are doing so well with your pregnancy. It probaly makes it easier deciding to do it again :)
So we are so LAME!!! We were totally going to do the rake up the ward thing, but decided to get going on our own leaves instead.... about 12 bags and there's still so much more!!!! Ugggh! And you're right, raking up icy leaves is the WORST!
That video is super cute .... what fun kids! And I love how Scott is just totally chillin on the couch!! Ü So funny!
Thanks again - I swear you are a saint! All that screaming and you were like, hey how fun I'll camcord it! You are a better mother than I....for dang sure!
Anytime we can return the favor let us know!
It looks like you've been having some fun lately, even in the cold weather (it's snowing again here). Isn't it fun when they have cousins around? Glad the pregnancy and everything else is going well.
Looks like you guys are having fun and staying busy. I'm glad you are feeling well.
I love 24!! so jealous! I can't get David to watch it with me without constant complaining. I'm coming to your house.
Post a Comment