Two weekends ago we went down to Salt Lake for Scott's birthday. We knew the weather was going to be terrible but we decided we wanted to go down anyway. As always it was a pretty busy, full, fun weekend. We went out to eat a lot! It was fantastic. I also got to go to the Park City Outlet malls with Scott's sisters and go to Ikea. Scott got to go to Cabellas and pick out some birthday presents. We took Corbin to the indoor aquarium and it had a lot of cool animals. This trip was our first trip with Gabby and it went great. We always have lots of fun visiting Scott's family.

The Aquarium

Corbin just loves his Nana and Papa. He could not get enough of them.

Here's Corbin drinking the fry sauce at Hires. That is good stuff.
Last weekend my family came into town. My brother Alex graduated with his Masters Degree so Anna threw him a surprise party. We all met at a hotel and went swimming. The little cousins had tons of fun and the adults got to eat and gab. My parents stayed the night at our house and we had a good visit. Mother's day was a really busy day, but being a mom every day is busy right?
On Monday morning I went to temple with my friend Jen at 4:00 in the morning to get free tulips. We dug tulips for 2 hours. I think we got enough, what do you think? That seriously messed me up for a couple of days. I have never been a partier. Ask any of my roommates I was in bed by 11:00 every night except for the weekend, with few exceptions. I am not one that likes to mess with a good nights rest.
There's not a lot more going on around here. We are enjoying watching our garden grow (especially Scott) and finally enjoying some warmer weather. I signed up to do the
Mesa Falls half marathon in August so I am in training mode right now. I'm pretty excited to get into really good shape, and I will also be excited when it's over with. I think it will be beautiful though.

We busted out the old saucer for Gabby and Corbin just had to get in. He played with that for a couple of days. It was pretty funny.

Corbin's latest thing is to beg to go out a play in the "green car" he will play in there forever. I go out in the garage and ask him if he wants to come and and he says no. It makes for a pretty good babysitter I'm not going to lie. I got to cut out a whole project while he was playing in there.

I caught Corbin out with daddy's gloves working in the yard. I was too late getting the camera when he was digging in the flower bed.

We have a thumb sucker on our hands. I tried for months to get her to take a binky but she hated it. She found her thumb 2 weeks ago and she's never going back.

Here are some semi smiling pictures.


I know that headband doesn't match, I had just made it and I was seeing how it fit. BTW. Gabby is three months old now. She is such a great baby. She hardly ever cries and she sleeps through the night. Love her!
6 comments:
Ha! Dad put me onto your new post! We loved it! Corbin with his Nana and Papa; well that just plucked at my heartstrings. And darling Gabby is as cute as a cupcake in her little outfit. Please come again; we loved being with all of you.
cute pictures of the kiddos! love the headband!
Way to go with training for the half marathon! Also, your kids are so darling! Oh, I wish I could give them both big smooch!
She is so cute and man, I'm jealous that she sleeps so well for you! Good luck with all of your marathon training! You are buff.
What a fun weekend with Scott's family. I love seeing pictures of what Corbin and what he's up to and into. Gabbie is so cute (and please quit bragging about her sleeping through the night- just kidding). Good luck with your 1/2 marathon training (I'll stick to 10Ks from now on).
- Melissa
How fun! Glad your trip went well! We did our first trip a few weeks ago with Jax and I was so nervous for it! It's sure nice when they are happy in the car, huh?!!!? Gabby is so cute! If you figure out how to get her to take a binki let me know. Jaxton hates his too, but unfortunately has NOT found his thumb yet. He still tries to put his entire fist in his mouth which doesn't work so well :)
Good luck with your 1/2. I know you will do great!!
Post a Comment