Sunday, August 7, 2011

I nearly flipped a cow!

Oh my! I think I just had the scariest thing happen to me of my life. Corbin, Gabby, and I were playing outside and Corbin picked himself some peas. He then shoved said peas into his mouth, chewed them up and spit them out all over his basketball hoop. Brilliant! So I got out the hose and sprayed it off. I was putting the hose back when all of the sudden I see a huge spider crawling up my neck! Oh my heck I screamed and shoved the spider off my neck and went screaming into the house. I was then recounting the story to Scott and all of the sudden I thought I felt it crawling on my chest. I started screaming and Scott said my face was as scared as he has ever seen it. He jumped out of his chair and starting helping me rip my shirt off! False alarm thank goodness, although I think my heart rate was three times higher than with the first incident. I am telling you if this experience doesn't cause me to go into early labor NOTHING will. My heart is still racing. Scott went outside and found the spider, took a picture, and killed it. My knight in shining armor. Oh my!
Well, be sure to check out my post about Redfish Lake, it's not nearly as terrifying.

5 comments:

Jen said...

EWWWWW!!! That is not funny at all! EWW! hate that spider!

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK. OH MY DISGUSTING!!!!! I would have DIED. DIed I tell you - if that had been ON me. We have had HUGE spiders around our house too - for the first time since we lived here. i dont know whats going on, but maybe it means the world is ending because spiders are my hugest fear and if they infested boise like locusts I would for reals demand a twinkling into heaven.

M said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying.

Melissa said...

Terrifying!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i feel like it is on me!!!! i did NOT like that picture or that story!!! i am sorry that happened to you!!!! YIKES!