Sunday, August 21, 2011

Well I haven't been nearly as industrious this week as I was last weekend but that was a little out of control let's face it. I have just tried to stay busy and content, and I still have had a little extra drive to get some projects done. It's hard though, having Gabby early has really messed me up. I wasn't at all ready when she came so this time around I've tried to prepare earlier on just in case. This has made the end drag on even more I think. I have less than 2 weeks left. I think if she doesn't come on her own I will definitely get induced. I want to have her close to the weekend if I can choose, so I am going to see if I can get induced September 1st or 2nd. I'm not sure what my doctor's schedule is or anything but that is my tentative plan, (you know unless I go into labor on my own before that). The idea of induction is very appealing to me. I could get all of my housework and yard work done the day before, and I could get my kids pawned off and taken care of. Plus hopefully they will give me the epidural even before they put me on pitosin and I will be good to go. So we will see what happens. I need to calm down and be patient. It's hard to just wait because you feel like a ticking time bomb and you don't know when it's going to happen. Waiting 2 weeks is one thing but waiting while still being prepared if your water breaks at any moment is another. (Which my water has broken with both children without any warning). Good times!

We had a ward party on Wednesday and that was a good time. It was so fun watching Corbin run around and play with the other kids. He loves playing with friends. I wish I would have had my camera so I could have taken a picture of him playing Red Rover, it was so cute to me. Our ward and stake boundaries changed last week. They didn't split up our ward too much, we lost a few and gained a few.

I decided to get Gabby's hair cut. I was a little tired of the mangy mullet. I think shorter hair with a style is cuter than what she had before. I think this will also help it look better as it is growing out. We cut 2 inches off the back.

Last night we went swimming and had a BBQ with some of our friends in the ward. We are so lame and have never gotten together with them but luckily they invited us and we had a great time. We will have to return the favor for sure. Plus I got to eat some s'mores and I've been wanted s'more of those all summer. Thanks Shawn and Chelsey.
I went looking for Gabby the other day and found her in the sink.
See told you she likes to eat, (notice the sippy cup of milk) she's doing alright with it now. Not great, but alright.
After her haircut.
The back of her hair.
No Corbin pictures this week. Hopefully he won't notice.
I got this cute chair from my grandma. It had the ugliest fabric on it, lucky for me my talented friend Jen has a talented husband who fixed it up good for me. Love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant believe you have less than 2 weeks left! Thats crazy. I think you also owe your blog a good ol belly shot - I have yet to see one! Keep us on your "on call" list for your kids just in case you need someone to come get them at 2 am. I have room for both of them in my car now - and my kids would be THRILLED for some play dates. Ps LOVE Gabbys new hair. Although, its a sad day when the baby mullet has to go....i remember Brigitte's fondly.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

we had a blast with you guys! thanks for coming!! we for sure want to do it again :)


and i love, love, love gabby's new hair cut! it is SUPER cute on her!!

i hope you can get induced! i mean, it will totally work out for the best no matter what, but being induced really is the BEST! i will keep my fingers crossed for you!

xoxo

Jen said...

OHHH Mitz, hang in there my dear! I will paint your toenails but I'm bettin you've already done that by now! Thanks for all your kind words today! I really just love you and don't believe a word of it when you say you don't think of others - you always think of others. You always think of me thats for sure! Love you!