Other things that help break up the week have been weekly dates with Anna at the Burger King so our kids can get together and play and we can get out of the house. We always do story time and the indoor gym as well. It's helps to break up the winter a little bit when you have activities you can go to. I just found out that the Home Depot does free crafts for kids on the first Saturday of the month. Good to know. Apparently Lowes does it on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays but you need to preregister. I love finding out about stuff like that.
I've actually done some of the pins on my pinterest page. I am in the middle of a project or two so maybe I will be done next week and I will post some pictures. I did try the recipe for The Best Cookie recipe and it's true they are. I'm stoked about this because I love cookies. They are probably my favorite thing and I have always wanted to make the best cookies and now I can.
Last Sunday the kitchen stool came crashing down on my middle toe. OUCH! It still hurts but at least after a couple of days I could walk fairly normal.
Scott has been making guns out of wood using his tools from Christmas. It's fun to see him craft it up. Okay that's not very manly to say, okay work with his hands.
4 comments:
seriously. i drool just looking at the picture of those cookies. i am going to the store tomorrow to get the ingredients to make them. they are so, so good! thanks for sharing!
Did you put those cookies on the food blog??? Its a rule that if its a "best ever" recipe you have to share it IMMEDIATELY!
And you can tell scott I was VERY impressed with his man crafting!
Ouch on the toe. Piper's getting so big! (It's crazy how fast they seem to grow when they're not yours). Does Home Depot have an age limit, I heard ours might be five, but I think Bryson would love to do that. Also, if you have a Lakeshore Learning in your area, they do crafts every Saturday from 11-3, and Michaels has them often too, and Joann's has them when advertised. Bryson's been to a few of those, and he loves Lakeshore Learning because it's a fun place to look around and play. We'll have to try your cookie recipe.
Christy I posted it on the food blog first. Boom roasted.
Post a Comment