Sunday, March 11, 2012

Warmer Weather

Well like most goals I didn't do it exactly but I did do something. Doing something is always better than nothing. Plus every day is a new day to do better. Anyway I'm talking about preschool stuff in case you are super confused. I actually had kind of a rough week. You know when the constant screaming and demand kind of gets to you? Maybe I'm alone here but I doubt it. I'm feeling better now, I just had a few days there where I was a little fed up. On a brighter note we had beautiful weather this weekend and Piper got to go outside and go on a walk in the stroller for the first time. How exciting! Corbin and Gabby got to run wild outside and play in the road. I'm sure our neighbors will be thrilled to have children in the road again. On Friday night we were supposed to go bowling with friends but that didn't work out so Scott and I went to the Cheesecake Factory with Carole's gift card. Thanks Carole. Anyway after that we rented the last Harry Potter because Scott hadn't even seen it yet. What! Anyway that movie is good. I really like the music in that movie.

Saturday was super busy all day. We all went to watch Scott's basketball game at 8:00 in the morning. I didn't think that would happen, I guess lucky for us our kids get up so dang early it wasn't that hard to be ready by 8:00. Any spare time I had I was working all day on that fabric pom pom. Holy cow that is the most tedious project ever. I will be done next week and post pictures, so get excited. I also decided it would be fun to take Corbin to the movies so we went and saw the Chipmunk movie. It was really fun to have some one and one time. He liked it a lot.

Check out the post below for a Piper 6 month post.
I caught Corbin reading to Gabby. So cute.
Preschool activity in costumes. Why not? Found on pinterest, here is the link:
I found this idea in a Curious George library book.
Kids at the basketball game.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

anytime you guys want friends at the cheesecake factory we'll be there! love that place!!!
and a fabric pom pom!!? what! i am so, so excited to see this! i made cheap-o tissue pom poms for the nursery since we have no money... but a fabric one would be so much cuter and so many more color options! can't wait to see it!!!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Sounds like you had a pretty productive week (despite having a rough one. .. we all have those). I love the picture of the kids reading and am glad that you were able to enjoy some warmer weather. Good luck with the continued preschool activities goal! Keep us posted on the things you d so I can copy some of your ideas.