Piper is 6 months. I'm excited to be over that hump. The first 6 months aren't my favorite. I love a baby at 6 months. They are so much cuter and have more personality. Piper is the queen of the cat nap. She loves to fall asleep for 30 to 45 minutes and think she's good to go. I don't think so. I've had to boot camp her a few times and she has gotten back to taking 2, 2 hour naps most of the time so that is good. She eats rice cereal very well. I haven't tried any vegetables yet only because I have been avoiding going to the store. We will try those out this week. She can sit up on my lap very well, but on the floor she tips over after a few seconds. She can move in circles using her arms. She hasn't tried to scoot or get up on all fours yet. I think it's not too far off, but we will see. She has no teeth although I could have sworn her teeth were coming in about a million times. She absolutely loves her siblings especially Corbin since he will actually try to make her laugh and is very cute with her sometimes. Gabby likes to say things like "be quiet Piper!" all the time so she probably isn't as big of a fan of her. She likes to sing but she isn't saying things like baba, or dada yet. That's about all, she is a cutie pie and I love her and miss her when I haven't seen her in a few hours.
Here are her stats:
6 months
Weight 14-13 50%
Height: 26 1/4 75%
Head Circ. 43 1/2 cm 75%
Check out Corbin and Gabby at 6 months here. I'm totally confused by the percentages between my kids they are so off. How can Piper be at 50th percentile at 14:13 and Gabby be 25 percentile at 14-3? Meanwhile Corbin is only 60th percentile at 18 pounds. Whatever. My kids are healthy and it doesn't matter. It just doesn't add up in my mind is all.
1 comment:
i love babies at 6 months too!!! such a fun age!
Post a Comment