Friday, December 14, 2007

Escape from Hell

I saw a commercial for this last Sunday before we watched Rudy Giuliani on Meet the Press. Around these parts, half of the network channels schedule Christian programming on Sunday mornings, so while flipping through we get to see some fun things every now and again. This upcoming movie was one such fun thing. I was so taken with it that I thought I would post a link to the trailer for anyone else who may be interested. Mitzi really enjoyed it and I think you will too. This makes me appreciate the quality of such classics as "A Labor of Love" and "The Armor of God" in a whole new way. As you watch, remember that this movie is being sold as a missionary tool for use with non-believers.


By the way, for those who are interested, Mitt Romney will be on Meet the Press for the full hour this Sunday. Tim Russert (the host) really put Giuliani through the ringer about his law firm's record of representing people like Hugo Chavez and some shady Arab leaders, as well as some other things that are raising people's eyebrows - probably not many people's, but those that know about them. Anyway, we're interested to see what questions he's got for Romney, and even more interested to see how Romney handles them. Go Romney!

1 comment:

BlogMOMster said...

How hilarious in a sophicatedly funny way. Now I'm intrigued. This has to be better than 2 hours of Johnny Lingo.