Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meet the Press and Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney was on Meet the Press on Sunday and I thought he did a fabulous job. For those of you who didn't get to see his speech on faith in America a week or two ago (and for those who want to, go to www.mittromney.com and watch it!), it was a great display in my opinion of his poise, polish, and potential. After watching Rudy Giuliani on the show a week ago, I was left feeling that his presidential presence was not nearly what I would have liked to see. After watching Romney on the other hand, I felt like I wanted to walk out and vote for him right now. He got asked some tough questions, and I thought that Tim Russert (the host) was really going to have him pickled a couple of times, but I felt like his answers were very well reasoned and very well presented, especially by comparison to those of Giuliani. Anyway, I'm sure this is all dreadfully boring to a lot of you, but I just feel like old Mitt has really got his act together in a way that few if any of the other candidates do. He just seems so sharp and "presidential." So for you skeptics out there (you know who you are), swing by http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032608, which is the website for Meet the Press and watch the video of Romney's interview. He gets grilled pretty good, but I think that he handles it brilliantly. I hope you all will find it to be time well spent, and if any of you out there are especially taken with a particular candidate and can point me in the direction of some good resources like this one hopefully will be, feel free to point!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Good info... I am liking Mitt more and more these days.