Here is a video tour of our cute little house that we made this morning. We'd been wanting to make a video of our house sooner, but it has taken some time to make things presentable, and get things ready for Christmas Time! Additionally, we lucked out by getting snow last night for the second time this year. Sadly (depending on how you look at it), snow around these parts doesn't seem to last for more than a day. But it looked pretty, so we jumped on the opportunity to include it in our video. Enjoy!
10 comments:
Good crap, Mitzi- you're huge!
I love the house. Keep up the good work.
What a cute house! I love it! You look great too!
Nice little house you have there. I can't wait until we get one in oh, ten years. Good times! Tell us when that baby is born too!
--Melissa
We're checking the blog on baby watch! What a cute baby's room. It looks like a doll house. How nice. I recognized the rugs, so glad they fit. You guys have worked hard. It takes a lot of work to move and re-organize. Let us know how Mitzi's feeling! Any contractions yet????
Awesome! Mitzi you are not huge, you look amazing! Oh my gosh, no way you are about to have a baby. We are entirely jealous of course. Love the Christmas tree and fireplace. We can't wait to see baby Cannon. Such a fun post!
So, i was laying on my couch surfing the family blogs and i saw that you had posted a video of the new house. I was laughing so hard that Scott knocked on the door to his own house... for some reason i just thought that was funny. Irregaardless you're house looks super cute! I can''t wait to come up there and crash on the couch and eat all your food.
I love your house! I can't wait to see it in person.
So jealous! Things I'm jeaous of:
1. You look amazing for being as prego as you are!
2. You have a house
3. Large walk-in closet
4. Actual walls separating the rooms in your house
5. Room for a baby (and more babies)
6. Awesome yard and patio
7. Laundry room that you don't have to share with your entire apt. building
8. Garage (complete with cars)
9. Kitchen table with matching chairs
10. Niiiice bedroom set that did not once belong to your husband's little brother
-Kate
How do you put videos on your blog by the way? We are not smart and can't figure it out. Send me an email if you have any suggestions.
I love your house! I want one!!! When is your baby due? I am getting impatient. Hurry up already! Hope you have a merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment