Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ya Ya Babysling




I got this gift from some ladies in my ward and I have to say it was my favorite gift of all. I had looked for a baby sling in several stores and couldn't find one that I liked. I would recommend this to any mom. They can hold a baby up to 35 pounds and I love them because they are small enough to fit in your diaper bag. It makes one less ridiculously heavy thing you have to lug around. I must admit that Corbin doesn't love it because he is a mover and a shaker but we were able to find a position that didn't stress him out too bad. For all of you new mom's out there I would recommend going to the website because you can pick out your own fabric and it will be custom made to fit you.

http://yayababyslings.blogspot.com


7 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Mitzi, you look great with your sling and cute baby! :) I still use a carrier (either ring sling or mei tai) to get Robby to nap at church! They are great!

It's good to see you guys!

Amanda said...

yeah!! slings are the best! Good for you for getting it to fit right, too! I see so many women who wear them much too big and they're clearly not comfortable.

Sorry about the job. I hope things work out well.

Melissa said...

I have been debating on the sling or the Baby Bjorn thing. Obviously, it will depend on what Bryson likes (and what he'll fit in because I'm sure he'll be tiny for awhile), but this helps me lean toward the sling a little bit. Thanks for the info. Corbin is looking good! Hope you had fun on vacation!

The Cannons said...

Melissa
Baby slings work for new borns or older babies. You just position them differently according to age and preference. There are a lot of different options.

Piper said...

What a cute mom you are!

Scot and Jenny said...

You are a great mom! That sling is a really cute idea, you look fantastic!

Karen said...

I got a sling at one of my showers and i have no idea how to use it. I looked at the tuturials, but it still makes me nervous that Eli will fall out or suffocate or something. But it looks like a heaven-send if I could just figure it out :)