I've seen this on some people's blogs and decided that things were pretty dull around here so why not. Corbin had by far the funniest results. Apparently he looks like Asian and African American women namely Oprah Winfrey and Condoleeza Rice. I guess he was too pretty to look like a boy and he didn't get one male result. Scott has been told numerous times that he looks like Keanu Reeves which surprisingly didn't show up in the results at all. As far as my results...I wish! Here is our family photo:

Here are the results:
Scott

Carson Daly 59%

Joshua Jackson 64%

Ian Somerhalder 71%
Mitzi

Kiera Knightly 63%

Christy Turlington 63%

Jennifer Garner 72%
Corbin


Shirley Temple 63%

Beyonce' 71%

Rachel Leigh Cook 78%
11 comments:
that is the best post i've seen in a long time. If only we all actually looked like celebrities... except for one time i got owen wilson... i'm totally fine not looking like a celebrity in that case. Corbin I'm so jealous that you look like Beyonce! I love Beyonce!
hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
......*gasp*.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
SHIRLEY TEMPLE???
I just broke a rib laughing.
Jarom
I think you do look like Jennifer Garner. Gorgeous! Nice, Scott looks like the Dawson's Creek guy. Oh ya!!!
That is too funny...where did you get that info?
That is hilarious! Corbin totally looks like Beyonce! I definitely see the resemblance. He's such a hottie.
I LOVE that picture of the three of you in the pool, so cute!
The website is:
http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition
Oh, man. I really had a good laugh at Corbin's look-a-likes. I really love that Beyonce made it on the list. You guys are the hottest celebrity family ever.
That's hilarious. I wonder if Jarom's results will include Randy Jackson, and if Bryson will look like Madonna or someone just as random. Too funny.
-- Melissa
Gabe and i just peed our pants. Now Im going to have to do this fun activity on our child!
Okay, so I just tried this and I look like Hilary Rodham Clinton. I'm hating this game. Nicole looks like Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls. Crazy computer. How could I possibly look like a democrat!
Post a Comment