
My old roomie tagged me to get a picture from my 6th file and the 6th picture and let me just tell you that did not work out. If I would go down 6 it wouldn't have 6 pictures. Ya di ya da. But then I started just looking around and I came across this picture. I'm sorry but that is so stinkin' cute I could just die. So that is what I am posting. Ha! I am also posting this to just say that I am ready for spring/summer. I can't WAIT! It is going to be so much fun this year because Corbin can run around and play and he won't try to eat ever little thing he sees. I am so excited to get out of the house. Just know that is the face I am pulling when I think about summer. Okay maybe not.
4 comments:
AMEN! I can't wait either for spring to get here. We just have to get through the week ahead; it's supposed to snow like everyday. crap.
That is a really cute picture and I agree, it is definitely time for some warmer weather! Can't wait!
That is an adorable picture. He's so cute. I'm ready for warmer weather, but Jarom isn't because he's so into snowboarding right now. Spring for me, please!
-- Melissa
tag! You're it!
So... i know i totally didn't do your tag, but you better do this one! It's actually a pretty fun one Ü
I'll check back soon!
Post a Comment