Here are some pictures of my sewing projects. As you can see they aren't even close to perfect but I don't care and Corbin doesn't seem to mind either.




Here's the middle section of my quilt. Hopefully it will get done soon. I am scared to do anything without my friend Jen, but luckily she still let's me come over.
5 comments:
Holy cow girl! The Gum Drop Pillow turned out great! For some reason the Pillow was harder for me than the dang birdie sling. Go figure. I love the fabric you picked out for your quilt too. You are doing so awesome! I'm impressed!
I'm sure Bryson would love one of those balls you made for Corbin. Maybe I should start being crafty. We'll see how that goes, though. The quilt looks good too. Keep it up; you're amazing.
Wow! You are crafty! I love the fabric for your quilt and I'm amazed that you did that big ball thingy. You're amazing!
Quilting,...very impressive! It already looks sooo cute!
These are really good. That pillow looks hard to make. Good job, Mitzi!
Post a Comment