Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wedding Bliss

This is a wedding tag and this is a long one. I can't stop myself. I love looking at these old pictures.

1. Wedding Date?
October 8, 2005. I absolutely love the fall time and think it's a perfect time to get married.

2. Where did you get married?
Salt Lake Temple

3. How long did you date / were engaged?
We dated for 8 months and were engaged for 2 months.


4. Were you a Bridezilla?
I really don't think so. My mother-in-law was an absolute superwoman and really did basically everything. Thanks Janet!
5. Wedding colors? Fall colors
6. How many bridesmaids?
Well zero or a bunch. I just had all of my sisters and sister-in-laws wear brown skirts with cream shirts. Nobody had an official title.

7. Where did you honeymoon?
Cancun Mexico. It was the best honeymoon ever! We stayed at an all inclusive resort. I would highly recommend this. The hotel had about 8 restaurants that of course you didn't have to even worry about bringing your wallet. Not to mention pool side drinks, ice-cream carts, and entertainment. Seriously so great.
8. Where was your reception?
Aspen Reception Center in Taylorsville, UT. (I'm from a really small town in Idaho and didn't feel like it was worth having a reception there).
9. Is there anything you regret or would like to redo?
Really no I LOVED everything, but...I wish Scott and I would have learned a funny dance routine for our first dance. I think that would have been hilarious. Of course Scott did dance N'Sync and it was hilarious.
10. Did you save your caketop and eat it on your first anniversary?
No, sadly we only got one bite of our cake and it was dang good.
11. How long have you been married NOW? 3 years and 5 months
Now you do it if you feel like going down memory lane or if you haven't posted in awhile. I dare you.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Way cute!! I agree, fall is the best time to get married! We were so sad we missed your wedding. It seemed like when we moved out here, everyone decided to get married...you guys, Richard and Cat, Royce and Annika, Phil and Micaela!!! Seriously!!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Cute post. I'll have to do it one of these days. Your wedding/reception WAS fun.
-- Melissa

Unknown said...

Im so impressed you tackled this - and it was SO worth it! I love peeking at peoples wedding pics - EVERYONE should do this post! And Im so glad you are jumping on the coupon bandwagon. let the insanity begin!

Jen said...

That was cute Mitz! I'm not doing this one but I will do the last one you tagged me on!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I LOVE your wedding dress... all of your photos are great! So fun to see Ü

Sarady said...

That first picture of you guys in front of the temple is beautiful. What a cute couple. I really, really wish I could have been there.

Scot and Jenny said...

Cute pictures! That was a fun one...Your wedding and reception was really beautiful.