Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update

This week has been good. I feel like the summer is slipping away, and I guess that’s because it is. I can’t believe it. We sat down for FHE and planned out our last summer activities that we still want to do. I mean I haven’t even had a s’more or a tin foil dinner yet. On Wednesday for mutual we went to the zoo so all of the leaders took their kids. It worked out great. I want to go again because Corbin didn’t even care about the animals because he was too busy flirting with the girls. Our YW president’s mom has been a volunteer there fourteen years so we got to do a lot of behind the scenes things. Speaking of Corbin flirting with girls seriously I think he is going to be totally girl crazy. I found out today that Corbin looks out for one of the girls in nursery. He always has her come and play with them and he always saves her a seat. I think he has a big crush on her. I think that is so cute and funny.

On Friday we ended up being able to go with Anna’s family boating. It was so fun. I seriously love doing that. I don’t really care about doing anything on the boat, I just love going out on a boat ride and jumping in the water. I love eating the yummy food and just hanging out. It was so great and I’m so glad we got to do that.

Other than that not much is going on. Corbin knows how to ride a bike with training wheels. Physically he can do it but mentally I’m not so sure. He will be pedaling and try to turn around and look at something or ring his bell or whatever else goes through a 2 year olds mind. But we are having lots of fun going to the park and eating otter pops in the backyard and taking Gabby on walks. Corbin has to push Gabby in her stroller and I think it’s pretty adorable I must say.


I babysat for my friend and our babies are one week apart. Here is Austin on his birthday and Gabby is one week old. Look how much they have both grown. Austin is still bigger and heavier than Gabby but man looking at these pictures I think Gabby has done a pretty good job catching up.

4 comments:

The Cannons said...

I don't know why the font is being special, but I think it's blogger and not me.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I like the font!! It gave your post a jazzy feel :)

I've got to get Jax together with Austin and Gabby!!! We are feeling mega left out :) Next time I am in Boise, it would be super fun to get together for lunch and let the babes play....

Carole Cannon said...

Oh my cutest little Gabb's outfit EVER! She looks darling in black and white:)

BlogMOMster said...

I need pictures of Corbin riding a bike. What a cute outfit on little Gabby.