Sunday, January 8, 2012

Piper's 4 Months!

Wow, it's been 4 months already. It's kind of hard to believe. Our little miss Piper is just as cute and likable as ever. However she has been a little bit more high maintenance and fussy the last couple of days. It really shows me how much I would not get done if she was like this all the time. I don't think she likes it when I eat oranges, although it's hard to know what upsets babies tummies sometimes. I am so thankful that for the most part she is mellow yellow. She sings to us. She doesn't babble yet. I can get her to laugh sometimes. She has rolled over from her back to her stomach once. She is generally content to just lay on the ground and hang out. I will walk by and smile and talk to her and she will light right up. She will give me a big smile and kick her legs. She is so cute.
Read about Gabby and Corbin at 4 months here.

4 months:
Weight 12-12, 50%
Height 24 3/4, 75%
Head Circ. 41 1/2 cm, 70%
(I don't get how Gabby was 13-6 and 45% on weight. There is a mistake somewhere. I have a hard time believing that Gabby weighed more than Piper, plus how would she only be 45% if she weighed more. I must have a typo there. Not that anyone cares)!
Don't mind the stain on our chair. Gabby gave Piper chocolate chips one day and they melted in her hair and on the chair, luckily I don't think she actually ate any.
As you can tell she really likes to suck on her fingers.

1 comment:

Jarom and Melissa said...

They grow so fast, especially when they're not yours. She's a cutie!