Well most of the week was dedicated to unsuccessful potty training but we did go out to Cafe Ole as sort of a non victory dinner or hooray for diapers dinner. Later that night Scott went out to Eagle to pick up some stuff I found on craiglist. We got a grundle of great stuff for $40. Okay I have to list them: an exersaucer, a bag full of nice baby clothes and headbands, Corbin boots, Corbin shoes, Gabby sleeping bag, 2 Lightning McQueen cars, a Radio Flyer skateboard with handle, a
Cars bike helmet,
Cars spiral race track, 2 toddler life jackets, and a vacuum. Can you say score! It's all nice stuff and Corbin loves
Cars, so it was perfect. I originally wanted about 4 items but this lady was really trying to get rid of her stuff and she did. I love craigslist!
Who knows Gabby may be potty trained one of these days. She is now fully aware of her bodily functions. She asks for us to "change diaper" all the time now. She never did that before. Unfortunately for her I am not going to change her diaper every time she pees. So I tell her if she wants to be dry she needs to go potty in the toilet and wear underwear, to which she replies "uh uh." So she may decide that going potty in the toilet might not be so bad after all. Only time and Gabby will tell.
Don't miss Piper's 4 months post below.

Corbin made an obstacle course for himself during the long boring days of potty training.

Gabby pretty much just licks the good stuff off and calls it a day.
Gabby wearing Piper's new bathrobe and headband. Silly girl.
So cute, too bad she only wore the headband for like 5 minutes. I just wore it instead.
2 comments:
gabby looks SO old to me in that picture! holy smokes, can you believe our kids are almost TWO!! it went way to fast, huh?!?
i am so excited to try the potty training method. it sounds like lots of work, but, man if we could get it done in a weekend that would be AWESOME!
p.s. i LOVE craigslist too!! congrats on your fun finds! :)
That's a pretty good little obstacle course. We love the picture of Gabby in her dress. So cute!
Post a Comment