Hopefully we'll have some videos up soon, once we get a better hang of this baby raising business. We are as happy as any two new parents could be!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Baby Corbin is here!
Hopefully we'll have some videos up soon, once we get a better hang of this baby raising business. We are as happy as any two new parents could be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Great head of hair. Are those blue eyes? Keep us posted.
Jarom
By the way, I'm totally cracking up at how haggard Mitzi looks at the table.
J
Scott! Congratulations! Corbin is beautiful! I found your blog through Phil's. I am happy to see thing are going well in your life. Let Mitzi get lots of rest~ she deserves it.
Careen (Tingey) Winters
Congratulations guys!! We're so excited for you. He sure is a cutie!!
Dave and Karen
Great job Mitzi and Scott! Don't listen to them Mitzi you look great, considering. You two should definitely have more, he's a good lookin' baby.
Congrats! Cameron came on his due date, too. Great minds think alike! It's weird that he will be 8 months next Saturday...time really flies.
Congrats to you both!
Congratulations!!!! I am so sad that we don't live near eachother and I can't meet the kid!! Congrats on popping him out before the year ends! Yeah for taxes!!! He is such a cutie too!! Good work, guys! Maybe you should meet up with us in UT while we're at Sundance (Jan 16-21). Don't you think a road trip with a brand new baby would be awesome?! Think about it.
-Kate
Sorry about Jarom's little comment. I think you look great post-baby. He's adorable and we can't wait to meet him! Good job and congratulations!
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations. Corbin is a very handsome little boy. Such big, pretty eyes!
Brady and Sarah
Congratulations from Jeff and Shelley Hart-Brown!
Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!!!
CONRATS! He is so adorable and I love the name Corbin.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! He is so handsome, perfect, beautiful...perfect! We are thrilled for you guys! Email me your new adress please, I have a baby gift I meant to give to Janet but didnt get to it.
Post a Comment