Friday, December 28, 2007

Surprise, Surprise!

Well, just when we thought our baby wasn't going anywhere, things took a dramatic turn. Mitzi and I had just nestled down to go to bed after watching our baby's due day pass by uneventfully when all of a sudden Mitzi's water broke. Being the ignoramus I sometimes am I didn't think this was a big deal and thought we could just call the doctor, he could tell us not to worry, and I could go back to bed after a long day of work. Mitzi calmly and kindly informed me that when your water breaks, you go to the hospital, because the baby is coming whether he wants to or not. So we got ready and headed to the hospital. Almost 48 hours later we are finally back at home with our sweet little 8 lb. 7 oz., 21" healthy baby boy, Corbin Scott Cannon. We'll get more information up soon, along with some pictures. For now, pictures have been posted by grandma and grandpa Cannon at the Cannon Family blog. You can follow the link from our Other Blogs sidebar to see them.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see lots of pictures. :)

Jarom and Melissa said...

congrats!