Sunday, May 11, 2008

Enough dancing - more baby!


If there's one thing that I could possibly love more than SYTYCD, it's our baby! We also have a bunch of fun videos of our Corbin that have been waiting for a post. He has learned a few new tricks since you bloggers last saw him. First of all, he's learned how to sing. Well, I guess we've already shown one video of him singing, but not like this...



Corbin is also making up for all of the time in the womb when he couldn't straighten his legs by refusing to bend them now. We're trying to teach him to sit up, but he just goes rigid and refuses to cooperate. Take this video, for example; we're not trying to get him to sit up, but what he's doing would typically involve bending one's legs. However, he manages to do it his own way...



Along with his rigid legs, Corbin also has this new thing where he almost instinctively tries to arch himself out of any chair we put him into: carseat, infant chair, swing. It would be cute if it didn't cause problems when trying to get him ready to travel.



Corbin also decided that he enjoys sucking on his bottom lip.



There are a few more cute videos, but our blog is running slow enough as it is. We're going to have to have some good old-fashioned text/picture adventures to get back up to normal loading times around here.

***NOTE: Posting these last four videos taught me that blogger can only handle so many videos at a time. That's why we had to reduce the number of posts on our blog to three so that we didn't have a video overload (which basically results in none of the videos playing). To see the other videos, use the archived posts links.

6 comments:

Candice said...

Hey Mitzi..I'm glad you made a comment on our blog because I didn't even know about yours and the rest of the families so thank you. I am starting cloth diapers this weekend, wish me luck. Some website I found the motivation to do it are www.pinstripesandpolkadots.com. One of my friends also gave me a blog address www.calebanddanielle.blogspot.com and she is a great resource for cloth diapers. On the left side of her blog she has an idex and if you click on cloth diapers, she pretty much tells everything you need to know. I am going to try her method of primarily prefold diapers. Let me know if you decide to do it too!

Jed and Kate said...

He is such a cutie! I loved all your posts about SYTYCD!!! I can't WAIT for 6/22!!! OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SYTYCD is cool and all... but I must say I am a bigger fan of the CORBIN VIDEOS!!! I can't get enough! He is such a snuggle.

Unknown said...

I stopped reading it because I'm impatient and I couldn't wait to hear what happened. After reading about the story online, I didn't see any point to reading the rest of the book :)

Scot and Jenny said...

Cute Baby! I love the videos!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Such cute videos. He's growing so fast.
-- Melissa