I have decided to embrace my natural hair color. For the first time in 7 years I am back to my natural hair color. I am just tired of dying my hair, and plus it is so dang expensive. We'll see how long this lasts but I'm thinking I don't really want to dye my hair again until it starts turning gray (this happened to my mom when she turned 30 so it's not too far away). I'm not against dyed hair, I think it is fun and cute but for me I usually like my dyed hair for only a couple of weeks and then I am unsatisfied again. I also noticed that for the most part Jennifer Gardner is almost always sporting her natural hair color along with Katie Holmes with the exception of the last season of
Dawson's Creek when half of her hair was super dark and the other half was orange. Honestly you would think on a show like that they would hire a better hair stylist. That seriously stressed me out. Anywho, that's my story. And just in case anyone knows more than me about whether or not Jennifer and Katie dye their hair, either way it looks pretty natural to me. These pictures may not show it well, but think about Jennifer's hair on
Juno,
Catch and Release,
13 Going on 30, it looks the same hair color to me. Who knows?


Posting a picture of yourself like this is pretty dang dorky, and I look retarded but it's for the sake of the post, what can I say? Plus I look extra ugly next to the above pictures, what are you going to do?

And I couldn't help but post of couple more pictures of Corbin that I thought were so cute.


7 comments:
There is nothing wrong with posting a pic of yourself. I do it all the time. Your hair looks cute.
I like your hair, it looks really cute. I totally know what you mean about keeping it natural, that's pretty much what I have decided to do. I still dye it but I don't have to as often because it's pretty dang close to the color of my roots. Luckily for me I do have gray hairs so it's already a must for me. Sad sad sad. Just one or two but enough to make me sick.
Oh and by the way when you were talking about Dawson's Creek that brought back soooo many memories of getting ready for school in the morning with our awesome T.V. in our closet at Nauvoo watching Dawson's Creek. Oh ya!
I really like your natural brown. I would trade you any day. As for me, my icky mousey brown has way too many grays to be in the "natural club". I'm there with your mom. I have to hide the gray.
I like the hair.
I've never dyed my hair, but that's because you can't do much with black hair :( I fear if I did, it would come out looking green. I think your hair looks great. O natural does well on you.
Your hair looks great! I love the length. I keep thinking I'm going to cut mine short again.
Oh, and I love the pic of Corbin asleep on your shoulder--babies are just soooo cute when they're asleep. He looks so peaceful and sweet.
Annika
I don't think you can go wrong with your natural color. It is SUCH a pain to dye it. I say enjoy natural while you can. I hate dyeing my hair!
Post a Comment