Is it the buckets of peanut m&m’s, the endless hours of spit and wii, the eating out, countless hours at the pool, or going to the movies?
What’s the WORST part about coming home from vacation?
Is it trying to get the crazy baby back on his schedule, the completely dead lawn (Scott thought he set the sprinklers), the empty fridge, or the flat tire on the drive home (we drove on a donut for four hours)?
For the 4th of July Scott's family has a tradition of going to St. George. The past two years Scott's parents have rented a house for a week and it is awesome. The house is so nice and spacious and it has a great pool in the backyard. This is the ultimate relaxing vacation. I love it, and I can't wait for next year. Oh and a side note, Corbin has his first tooth and the other one is just about ready to pop out. We no longer have the cute gummy smiles. But we do have a pretty cute, SHARP tooth.
8 comments:
Sweeeeet floatie. I'm gonna get one as soon as Bryson will fit in it.
Jarom
Can I go next year? ha
Cute little swimmer! Actually he's getting big :) It's crazy to think the last time I saw you you were only a few months pregnant!
Wow, sounds like so much fun! I love corbin when he swims! Hes so dang cute in his floatie...ill have to snag one of those in my size!!!
That looked like a fun vacation! It made me want to go swimming. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
I'm ready to go back right now! I don't want to wait a whole year! Anyway, a relaxing vacation is a good thing and we loved having you there with us. Dad is still mourning the fact that you guys took Corbin home and he tears up just thinking about it.
I love the floaty too. Corbin is the cutest little swimmer (apart from Bryson, that is). I'm glad you had fun in St. George.
-- Melissa
Corbin looks so cute in the pool. We haven't quite ventured that with Eli yet. We're not sure if he would love it, because he does like splashing at bath time, or if it would be too scary for him and he would cry the whole time. Love the floatie.
So now when you say that Eli has officially surpassed Corbin in weight, do you mean when Corbin was 4 months, or do you mean our son weighs more than yours now? If it's the latter, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, Eli is bigger than most the less than 1 year olds in our ward :)
Post a Comment