This last weekend all of my family went to my house in Arco for a crazy good time. I have 8 siblings and 11 nieces and nephews and we all gathered together since we didn't get to go on our family trip to Oregon. Fun times were had by all with the four wheelers,swimmin' hole, trampoline, croquet , basketball, and the swinging tree. People were sleeping in campers, tents, couches, and some beds. I guess a benefit of having a new baby is you actually get a bedroom. My mom made our family sing in church which was just peachy and the highlight in church for me was when one of the speakers said "I was asked to give a speak about Goliath..." Classic.


Corbin went to the doctor for his 6 month appointment and he took his shots like a champ. He screamed of course but by the time we were at check out he was as happy as could be sucking his toes. His 6 month stats were:
Weight: 18 pounds 60%
Height: 271/2 90%
Head: 45 cm 80%
Oh and I tried to feed Corbin my homemade baby food and it did not work out. It was far too stringy and chunky and I cannot deal with the idea of thawing it all out, then scooping it out of the plastic bags, and then trying to re-puree. For now I guess I will just buy the store bought kind.
The other night we went for a bike ride and Corbin couldn't quite make it. He fell asleep before we got home and then he continued to sleep while I changed his diaper and clothes. The video is kind of long but he stays asleep the whole time!
11 comments:
Oh, Corbin just gets cuter and cuter. It looks like you had a great time in Arco, especially the part about singing in church. I'm sure that was great fun. I did love the hilarious part about the Goliath speak....awesome.
Wow, what a good sleeper!! Loved the video. Corbin sure is a cutie!
Oh Sweet Sleepy Baby. You guys must have really overdone the fun with him, He is so zoned out.
That is so funny. Mycah did that the other day at bed time, it was awesome!
our little corn is getting so big!!! Im glad there was a baby to entertain us in Arco, hes so fun to play with! You guys need to post a video of his swimming legs that get going right before you put him in the pool - that is so hilarious and adorable!
Soon he will have a little buddy to hang with - have I mentioned how glad I am that we live close by??? Sweet relief for playdates!
Yes! I love Swingin' Tree. Ha ha ha! I pretty much sucked at it because I am a chicken but that was still some good times!!
Oh heavens. I'm so excited to give little Corbin a snuggle!!! It will be fun to see you guys too I guess. And waste you all at SPIT!!! hahaha. I love St. George so much. See you soon!
Mitz, I could not stop laughing he is so cute I loved the video!
I want to eat your roly-poley baby.
Jarom
We found your blog through someone else's and were excited to see it! Your little boy is adorable!
Kate and Logan Cowan
Post a Comment