Here's a video of Corbin playing in his saucer, you can see why it would be hard to sleep in when you live in a small house.
Monday, June 16, 2008
A Corbin Story
That's probably what our blog should be called, but whatever. Update on the rollover/sleep situation. Thanks for the advice, I decided to take away the binky and blocks and make him cry it out during his naps and bedtime and he has been sleeping through the night again. Hopefully that will continue. This has also forced him to learn how to roll himself back over as well so he goes both ways now. Sweet.

I decided to try to make some of my own baby food when I saw how expensive it was. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep it up but we'll see how it goes. I got 24 servings of baby food and it took me 21/2 hours. Don't worry next time it will go much quicker. I finally got smart and did away with the blender and food processor which were both doing a terrible job and wasting tons of time, and whipped out the old potato masher. Things went much better after that.
Corbin is eating rice cereal 3 times a day and he likes it a lot as you'll see on this video.
Here's a video of Corbin playing in his saucer, you can see why it would be hard to sleep in when you live in a small house.
Here's a video of Corbin playing in his saucer, you can see why it would be hard to sleep in when you live in a small house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Cute baby Corbin! By the way, you go making your own baby food! That's awesome.
I was so sad we couldn't see you guys this weekend! There was just no time. We got in late Friday night, and then the Saturday activities took all day, and we had to leave early from the activities on Sunday. It would have been great to see you....maybe next time.
Is Trisha ever going to make a blog? :)
Is Trisha ever going to make a blog? :)
I seriously doubt Trisha will make a blog. I've tried to tell her she should.
Cute videos!!! He's adorable. So fun starting on solids--I guess I can say that because I haven't done it yet and it looks fun to me! That's awesome he's sleeping better.
Annika
I love his happy eating sounds! :) So was making the baby food worth it?
Glad that Corbin figured things out. He's a smart kid. I'm glad you're making your own baby food. I did it, but it took a while to figure out the right consistency, etc. I have a bunch of empty baby food jars if you want them.
Swimming sounds like a great idea. You are welcome to come anytime to our neighborhood pools. As long as you don't mind going with a crazy 17 month old and a big pregnant woman.
Oh, I hated the videos to end! They were way too short for such a cute subject! More! More! More! I say!
That kid is so stinkin cute! Good for you with the removal of the binkie...I am terrible with that one.
Too cute. I love that he's so awake at 7 in the morning and that he gets so distracted by the camera. I'm glad to hear that sleeping is going better for him. I'm looking forward to those days.
-- Melissa
Good to hear that he's sleeping better. I'm worried Eli is heading down the same track. He HATES tummy time. Hated it since the day he was born! He screams bloody murder. And he's starting to look like he wants to flip himself over when he's on his back, so it's going to be rough when he does. Good to know that the quickest solution will be to just let him cry it out. Cute videos. I also think it looks fun to start solids :) And kudos for making your own baby food!
Hey Mitz! Check this little gadget out... I just saw it on another blog and thought of you:)
http://www.giggle.com/p/13239/c/563/cl/600/Everyday-Food-Mill-w--Carrying-Case-.aspx
Post a Comment